RE: Infinite universe

From: Paul Hughes (psiphius@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 15:38:31 MDT

--- Simon Gordon <sim_dizzy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>The less confining you do, the broader your
perspective is. Accepting that everything exists in
the broadest possible sense gives more plausibility to
the anthropic principle which is currently the only
theory which seems to answer the question of: Why?

Just for some clarification - I'm not confining
myself. Perhaps I misunderstood your post.

I find it deeply satisfying on many levels the idea
that EVERYTHING exists, and I'm even willing to go so
far as to say there are an infinite number of universe
with which our current understanding (including all
know mathematics) hasn't accounted for yet.

Paul Hughes