RE: META: Reality

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 19:45:47 MST

Hmmm. "from which all realities can be defined by" is not a good linguistic
construction.

However, I think the point is an interesting one. It's expressed
informally, but this is an e-mail list, not a research paper...

I understand the need for list sniping, and I don't want SL4 to become as
full of random-topic chat as Extropians or wta-talk.

But I'm starting to suspect that this degree of list sniping is going to
make everyone too afraid to post anything..

One of the nice things about e-mail lists is how deep & interesting points
can somehow emerge from what appears to be lightweight, informal
discussion...

-- Ben