META: Simulation or not? (was Re: Another Take on the Fermi Paradox)

From: Emil Gilliam (emil@emilgilliam.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 13:02:55 MST

The is-the-universe-a-simulation topic has been beaten to death repeatedly
on this list. Unless there's something sufficiently new or different to be
said about it I declare this thread closed. (The extropian and wta-talk
lists might be more appropriate places for this.)

 - Emil Gilliam, SL4 List Sniper