Re: Multiple Future Bens

From: Mark Waser (mwaser@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 19:13:15 MST

I want to explore new things; create new possibilities; and help others to
do the same. All the listed possibilities sounded great but I assume that
there are many, many more that are much more awesome that we're too
conditioned by our present circumstances to see. We should stop
contemplating our navels and worrying excessively and straighten ourselves
out so that we can move forward. This isn't to say that extreme caution
isn't a good idea, but it seems that we have created almost insoluble
problems by anthropomorphizing everything and we have allowed that to stop
us from making any progress. Lets start making baby steps and assuming that
the vision will open up as we move forward.