Idea extraction

From: Simon McClenahan (SMcClenahan@ATTBI.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 12:57:47 MDT

This thread led to the "anonymous collaborative filtering" subject thread.
There were a few concepts that were being mixed together though: anonymous
posting, collaborative tools, and idea extraction.

FWIW, for idea extraction I've been in contact with an entrepreneur in
Chicago who has a product that extracts information from email (and Word
documents). I need to talk to him more about it, but I'm not sure whether it
really has the intelligence that us SL4'ers require to be considered useful
;-)
http://www.s2rm.com/index.htm

I'm interested in knowing what all you guys think of his product based on
the information presented at the Web site.

cheers,
    Simon