Re: Eliezer's Birthday

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 08:41:37 MDT

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 10:18 AM, Christian Szegedy wrote:

> Gordon Worley wrote:
>
>>> For anyone who would like to donate matching funds, I'll post the
>>> amount that I donate (but not the answer) to the list.
>
> 23th ?

Please send all guesses to *me*. Don't send them to the list. While
this guess isn't damaging, if you did something like post the year
Eliezer was born, that would pretty much ruin it for everyone else.

Besides, no need to embarrass yourself in public. Do it where just I
can make fun of you. ;-)

--
Gordon Worley "Man will become better when
http://www.rbisland.cx/ you show him what he is like."