Re[2]: META: Sept. 11 and Singularity

From: Cliff Stabbert (cps46@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 18:56:31 MDT

Thursday, September 12, 2002, 8:38:02 PM, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

ESY> That's it. That's my reply. I'm not going to say any of the things I
ESY> want to say. Either you see it for yourself, or you don't.

I'm not sure being cryptic helps here -- say what you want to say.

All I see is that GK needs to catch up somewhat -- and I could argue a
possibility that the "we" used in "once we've licked ..." was meant to
indicate [us-as-humanity + pre-Singularity tech and its social
ramifications], not just us-as-humanity.

--
Cliff