RE: META: Sept. 11 and Singularity

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 09:45:54 MDT

Personally, I would have found it interested to have a technically savvy,
articulate, highly religious Christian actively on the list.

I didn't find GK's postings "sub-par" compared to many other postings
(including some of mine and yours, Eliezer!); and I think the concepts he
expressed were not contradictory, e.g., to Frank Tipler's quasi-theological
cosmology ("The Physics of Immortality")

But, I know that if I want to impose my own standards on a list, I can start
my own list, and I don't want to take the time...

-- Ben G