Re[2]: How hard a Singularity?

From: Cliff Stabbert (cps46@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 01:51:07 MDT

Rereading this, either you're joking/trolling, or you're a really
sucky expert system with a pretty decent (for the current art) and
cleverly camouflaged natural language system bolted on to it -- or you
*seriously* need to get some education so you can talk about these
things sensibly.

Tomaz Kristan, July 4th, re: how a Singularity would find it a crime
to not upgrade us/use all available matter:
TK> I do. It has a lot of means to upgrade us (if there is any
TK> Singularity around, that is. I say it isn't.)

TK> We need some matter, of course. We don't need the part of the Sun
TK> shining away, the Earth interior ... and so on.

Remove the earth's interior? Remove the side of the sun facing away
from us?

In all my years of posting, I have never been this close to
using all caps or html formatting.

--
Cliff