CHAT: Wed July 3rd, 9PM EDT

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:05:56 MDT

SL4's monthly chat for July will be this Wednesday, July 3rd, at 9PM EDT.

The theme of this month's discussion will be "Ideas and plots for
science fiction stories". (Don't show up with any ideas that you don't
want someone else to borrow.) We don't need to stick to this theme but
it will ensure that we have at least one thing to talk about.

To participate via a standard IRC client, connect to "extropy.org" on a
standard IRC port (for example, 6667), and join channel #sl4.

To participate through Java applet on ExI's pages, point your browser at
  http://www.extropy.org/bbs/
and pick one of the IRC applets shown there. Once you're in, type
  /join #sl4
since we aren't listed among the available chatrooms.

To clear up any confusion about timezones, go to
    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
to see the current time in Atlanta, GA.