RE: Seed AI (was: How hard a Singularity?)

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 13:47:46 MDT

If Turing had *also* proved Godel's Theorem, and done von Neumann's work in
designing the first computers, then his achievements might be considered
comparable to Einstein's or Newton's, I reckon...

But ultimately, who cares? It's the amount of discovery that's interesting,
not how it's distributed among discoverers, of course...

ben