Re: Fermi Paradox

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 01:06:17 MDT

A universe-model, which indicates that it is 14 billion years old, and has
endured massive gamma ray doses, for the first 10 billion of those years may
not propagate intelligent life till well into our current era. So life may
have started and been wiped out by gamma ray sterilization many, many times.
A technologically emergent civilization, may not have occurred until the last
few million years, depending on the distance from black holes and neutron
stars.

My point is, the universe may just now be chugging-out galaxy-spanning
intelligence. We may not be late-comers, or live in an illusion, but just are
part of the widely, dispersed.