Chat Log for Saturday 11AM EST, Apr 6 event?

From: Michael Roy Ames (michaelroyames@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 13:18:34 MDT

Eliezer,

Will you be posting the 'Chat Log' for Saturday 11AM EST, Apr 6 event? I
was unable to attend (busy filing my tax return) and would like to read what
went on.

New subject:
Its too bad Carlo Wood didn't stick around a bit longer. He came across as
having an interesting mind/point-of-view. Mr. Wood seemed to 'get' many of
the ideas discussed on SL4, but he didn't seem to grasp the full importance
of the link between a Utopian-style Singularity and Friendly AI. Ah well...
maybe he will later.

Michael Roy Ames