RE: CHAT: Saturday 11AM EST, Apr 6

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 10:36:20 MST

Guys, I expect to be romping gleefully across the gypsum sand dunes of White
Sands National Monument at that time. So I'll be missing this one,
unfortunately. On the other hand, this may be a good thing, since it means
the conversation won't be dominated by one of Eliezer's and my endless
arguments!!

On the other hand, I will be sure keep my mind open at that time in case
some kind of bizarre quantum resonance phenomenon causes bits and pieces of
the chat to emanate into my neural mind field. You never know!

-- Ben G