Biweekly non-mod chat?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:02:15 MST

Having received your input, especially from our friends in Europe, I begin to
understand why the Extropy Institute holds biweekly chats in different time
periods. Michael Anissimov originally argued for a biweekly chat anyway. If
only I'd listened.

How 'bout this. Saturday 11AM EST. Wednesday 9PM EST. Does that work for
everyone?

Of course, making it biweekly dilutes it down to the point where who knows
whether anyone will show up for a given biweekly chat. But there will still
be the official, moderated, prestigious... no, wait, I'm thinking of the
journal "Brain and the Behaviorial Sciences". Anyway, there will still be the
official, moderated, once-a-month chats, with the next one currently scheduled
for Wednesday, March 6th, 8PM EST.