RE: Weekly non-moderated SL4 chat

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 09:39:06 MST

I'm pretty flexible as to what time of night... I guess 7PM my time would be
a lower bound...

 I just happen to have a wife & kids who occasionally like me to do
something besides sit at the computer on weekends... (I know, this means I'm
not SL999 like the rest of you, but I'm willing to live with that ;-)

I am living in the US Mountain time zone at the moment

ben