RE: The inevitability of death, or the death of inevitability?

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 17:55:20 MST

Well, I suppose that "faith" shares with many other natural language terms
the delightful yet frustrating property of ambiguity.

Perhaps we should commence communicating only in higher-order probabilistic
term logic. I think this would work better than XML, which was previously
proposed on this or the extropians list as a future means of human
communication ;-) Also, the amount of time required to formulate each
e-mail would definitely serve to cut down on useless chatter...

ben