Re: as a member of this list..sI4

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 01:41:06 MDT

Spudboy100@aol.com wrote:

> Zan
>
> I wanted to say that I really enjoyed your Essay, The Frozen Accident God,
> which I would say is very, excellent.
>
> My only addition to this story (as insisted upon only by myself) is my focus
> on the pre-Singularity lives that have past, the one Not-uploaded because the
> Singularity hadn't happened yet...

Spudboy, I'm sorry, but this post made very little sense to me. Would
everyone PLEASE put in the effort necessary to check their spelling,
grammar, syntax, and punctuation? And, above all, coherence? Proofread
before you post?

Around the only thing I could make out from Spudboy's entire post was that
it had something to do with time cameras. I can't even understand the
subject line.