Re: Languages and AI

From: Jordan Dimov (jdimov@cis.clarion.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 17:54:17 MDT

What you have described (below) is naturally achievable in Perl. There
are a series of B:: backend modules that implement various subsets of the
feature set that you describe, and are easily modifiable. And if none of
them does precisely what you want, there is a generic B module which you
can build upon. And if you call in the next 15 minutes, we'll give you
the extra ability to readily access all of this voodoo at runtime,
absolutely FREE*!

* small-print: shipping and packaging not included. performance
penalties may apply.