Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 07:32:36 MDT
Does anybody know what the difference is between XML and LISP?
(1) XML is a new buzzword and LISP is very old?
(2) The use of "<" brackets instead of "(" delimiters?
(3) People find it easier to read XML than LISP?
(4) LISP has been widely used in AI and XML yet largely not?
(5) LISP was never planned to be part of Window$?
(6) There are all sorts of dialects of LISP, but not XML?
(7) LISP has all sorts of added features like PROPs?
(8) Something significant? :)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Wed Jul 17 2013 - 04:00:36 MDT