We need a new term?

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 18:17:15 MDT

I think the terms "unFriendly" or "NFAI" are not the best possible word to
describe those AIs that fall outside the set of Friendly-designed AIs.
Since such AIs may not automatically turn out to unFriendly.

What about "unconstrained"? That isn't quite right either, but it's the
best I've found. Sabine suggests "raw AI".

--
Brian Atkins
Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence