VETO (sorry!)

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 20:37:57 MST

James Higgins wrote:

> P.S. Chris, don't let that keep you from posting in the future.
> Actually, if you have the time (I don't) you could research Revelations
> to see if it can be interpreted in this way. If it can't then that
> cleanly ends the discussion. I'm curious, in the least.

Sorry, but I have to veto that outright. This is just not appropriate to
SL4; Extropians, maybe, but not SL4. I have vociferous opinions on this
topic, and I wrote a reply containing them; but I thought about it, and
concluded that that email shall never see the light of this list. I don't
think this needs to happen here.