Re: The inevitable limitations of all finite minds....

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 15:14:33 MST

Can there be an Ultimate SuperMind? How would we define such a mind, woulld
it encompass the universe, or could it transcend the visible cosmos and pass
to other cosm's? I am not trying to get to religion in a dishonest way, on
this list; but I like the dealing with the endpoint of things, and seeing
what real creativity and power might achieve.

In a message dated 11/22/2000 3:21:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,