JOIN: Joshua Yotty

From: Josh Yotty (oriondigital@techie.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 20:00:39 MDT

Hello.

I have a feeling that I am the youngest member on the list (16 years old;
tell me if someone is younger). I am going to give a short bio.

I have always been very intelligent. Ninety-ninth percentile on all those
boring standardized tests.

Being in high school SUCKS. I hate it. But, it is a necessary step, and so I
will have to live through it.
Mostly what bothers me is that people around me have nothing better to do
than consume valuable resources and entertain each other.

I didn't want that job.

I was incredibly depressed over not so much all the teasing but the thick
headedness of everybody around me.

So I figured, heck, why not get a laugh? I went to Ask Jeeves and typed in
those six words:

"What is the meaning of life?"

Expecting to crash the system or something. I don't know.

I was more than surprised that it came back with an answer. I was intrigued.
I clicked on it.

Wow. It made a lot of sense. So I read more. And more.

And now I'm here, writing this e-mail.

And that's it. Good bye for now.

"If we are having an information explosion, then why are people so
stupid?!??"
-

                  Josh Yotty
               | Orion Digital |