[SL4] Join: Cori

From: corinder@cwcom.net
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 11:42:43 MDT

Hello there!

So, what is useful for you to know?
I'm 27, UK-based, unemployed, spending all my time on learning C-
programming, reading, vol. work at a charity bookshop and running up
a huge phonebill with Internet research (dammit!).

I've reached here by a rather circuituitous route, via a 'recommended
reading' list and the Extropian mailing list.  But now I'm here I'm
enjoying the view.

I probably won't be posting a lot initally, since I'm in the midst of
a steep learning curve - when I have something important to say, it
will be said!

Thanks,
Cori