[SL4] Heading out for a while...

From: Greg A (greg.a@facttechnologies.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 21:00:08 MDT

I'm going to go celebrate with some friends of mine. I'll be out for about 4
hours.

No big news will be coming from me until some sort of verification comes
back from the world. Right or wrong, I've done all I can do.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

- Greg

P.S. Anyone who lives in Berkeley is welcome to come looking for me. Some
southside bar or maybe one around Shattuck. It's a party night for the whole
world if I'm right. :)

===============================
Greg A
Chief Executive Officer
Fact Technologies LLC
Giving Business A Mind Of Its Own.(TM)
http://www.facttechnologies.com

877-471-4924 (digital secretary)
510-549-1255 (fax)
greg.a@facttechnologies.com

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/6/_/626675/_/955076485/