[sl4] ca-ga feature freeze

From: Eric Burton (brilanon@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 23:54:46 MDT

OK I silently updated 4.99.99 with the final version of the neuron
growth dynamics. Actually nothing about the simulation itself should
change when 5.0 is released, as I consider the mechanics perfect at
this point, although the energy display is too bright (lowering
biteEnergy addresses that). Anyway I intend to change nothing that
would break survivability of species evolved with this version. So go
ahead and evolve away.

It is a thinking system the size in RAM of a web browser. Or it
becomes one. Crunch it

http://arbornet.org/~flamoot/ca-ga.html < url

I'm going to do an article for Phrack or 2600 on implementing other
secondary fitness functions, to help train the hacker community to
use optimizing problem solvers. If anyone makes their own let me
know ok

flamoot