[sl4] Re: Apocalyptic AI - book presentation and discussion in Second Life, Tuesday March 30, 10am PST

From: Giulio Prisco (2nd email) (eschatoon@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 02:16:33 MDT

http://giulioprisco.blogspot.com/2010/03/apocalyptic-ai-book-presentation-and.html

As I expected, Robert gave a great presentation and answered many
questions from the audience. Topics: Transhumanism as a modern
Apocalyptic AI religion, anthropology and sociology of Second Life,
future "apocalyptic" technologies such as mind uploading to virtual
reality. I recorded full video and audio of the 30 min presentation:

Video: Apocalyptic AI - book presentation and discussion in Second
Life, Tuesday March 30, 10am PST, on blip.tv
http://giulioprisco.blip.tv/file/3421537/

I could only record the presentation and not the very, very
interesting questions and answers session which followed. I hope other
participants could record also the Q/A.