[sl4] Re: Meme Exchange, Creative Prodigies, the Peanut Gallery and Colours with No Wave-Lengths

From: Eric Burton (brilanon@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 10:55:28 MST

Well I'm a little worried now that a ratio of scrolls up to scrolls
over that the height of the field is divisible by could be stunting
their ability to comprehend its dimensionality, I mean I remember
something about prime numbers and aliens, and I think about radio
communication with those when trying to train the critters in
critterdrug a lot... it's almost comparable except the messages these
have to deal with aren't strictly in sequence so it isn't enough to
provide just row length, they need to be shown the columns as well.
Which is what I'm worried about

I'll throw up new source later, but sooner if it turns out to have
been important

pz

flamoot