Re: [sl4] Uploading

From: Arets Paeglis (astronfo@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 07:51:47 MST

Basically, if we are concerned about the abortions topic, the answer
could be [theoretically] simple - the borderline between surgery and
murder is drawn by development of brain. Exactly which stage you would choose for this, I cannot guess, although, if needed, I would suggest the moment when thalamocortical structure is fully developed (at approx. 26 weeks since fertilisation).

Basically, 1, 2 and, with strong confidence in stating this, 3 (since
the body under such conditions, as far as I understand, is at least clinically dead) is not
murder of any sort or kind; 4 theoretically may be murder and 5
certainly is.