Re: [sl4] Re: goals of AI

From: Matt Paul (lizardblue@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 16:50:49 MST

Ok, I agree but there are 2 things here.
1. It isn't mystic, it's just undiscovered. It's a sense, a gut, a
stupid human intuition backed up by a struggle to see how it could be
modeled without being observed.
And maybe it isn't so tough once you have the key... How can I know
until it's found?

2. Not a revision of the system, but an addition. It's just another
piece of said machine. Like adding thermodynamic thinking to
aerodynamic thinking when designing an aircraft.

I'm not saying it isn't possible to model it. I'm asking is it
possible? And I don't think that answer is knowable until it is found.

There may be more than one something we have to consider, but the big
one I see is the human imagination.