Re: [sl4] Re: goals of AI

From: Matt Paul (lizardblue@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 13:37:28 MST

I find it interesting that when I explained my ideas in terms of
dimensions to give an example of why I wasn't speaking of a soul, you
did not engage. You seem to only respond when you can attack someone.
Give a decent explanation that you can't attack, it shuts you down,
which tells me you are more of a grumpy troll than an intellectual.
That tells me you probably don't have much productive thought to
contribute.

I know, I know. I'm a medival idiot that thinks everything is a soul.
Your record is scratched and skipping dude.