Re: [sl4] The Jaguar Supercomputer

From: Charles Hixson (charleshixsn@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 10:23:11 MST

Different people have different goals. The group doesn't have a unified
goal. (This is the SL4 list, not the AGI list, but even on that list
different people have different goals.)

Even when the goal is agreed to be a computer based intelligence that's
generally more capable than are humans, the details of the goal aren't
agreed on. Only some of the approaches involve simulating a human
brain, and, IMHO, those are some of the ones further from realization.

So your question doesn't have an answer.