Re: [sl4] The Starving Artist Experiment

From: Mark Nuzzolilo (nuzz604@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 14:23:37 MST

It would depend on MANY variables of course. The point I am trying to get
at is that I have been pondering the possibility of a biofeedback device
which can produce a similar effect, if carefully controlled. The
fundamentals of the psychology behind the "Starving Artist" are more
important than the variables of the experiment itself.