Re: [sl4] Alan Turing's results are profound

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 10:05:41 MDT

I'm not going to bother to respond to that insane vitriol, but I
want to point out to every one else that JKC cut, and failed to
respond to, almost everything I wrote. Read what I actually wrote
for yourself, and see if you think there's anything in there he
should have replied to that he didn't.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm  thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something