Re: [sl4] I am a Singularitian who does not believe in the Singularity

From: Benjamin Steigmann (blissentia@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 18:56:12 MDT

This is probably the best look at the phenomenon of transhumanism that I
have ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FM8Wu9K4Z8&feature=PlayList&p=7B037599632D60DD&index=1It is only your evolved fear/love of _______ that attaches importance to *

To fully understand what this person is saying, I'd suggest watching the
entire playlist. The link will take you to pt. 2/9, as pt. 1/9 is the
introduction.

--
Benjamin Steigmann