Re: [sl4] Is the Global Stockmarket a neural network?

From: Diogo Morgado (diogo.morgado@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 11:32:41 MDT

1. Several planets and stars born and die in the universe2. Their movement,
birth and death are somewhat predictable in a short term
3. Everything influences everything in the universe
4. The universe laughs at a number such as 100 billion

see where i am going? it is easy to make network analogies, you can do with
almost everything (universe, solar systems, nature, eco systems, cities,
societies, groups, people...) and it doesn't mean something just because it
is possible to make such analogies. They are more common than you may think.

--
Diogo Morgado