Re: [sl4] How much do languages matter for AGI programming?

From: Martin Sawitzki (blich@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 12:24:41 MST

As long as its turing complete....

I guess Lisp/arc are good candidates, but also Java might be ok, depending on how complex the actual design gets.

Developing the right language is just another subproblem of the whole AI business. When the theory is done you have a far better understanding what your language should be able to do.

Just my 1,55cent

Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a