[sl4] JAGI submission

From: Matt Mahoney (matmahoney@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 17:20:35 MST

I submitted my paper "A Model for Recursively Self Improving Programs" to JAGI and it is ready for open review. For those who have already read it, it is essentially the same paper except that I have expanded the abstract. The paper describes a mathematical model of RSI in closed environments (e.g. boxed AI) and shows that such programs exist in a certain sense. It can be found here:

http://journal.agi-network.org/Submissions/tabid/99/ctrl/ViewOneU/ID/9/Default.aspx

JAGI has an open review process where anyone can comment, but you will need to register to do so. You don't need to register to read the paper. This is a new journal started by Pei Wang.

-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@yahoo.com