[sl4] Regular Cosmic Engineers Sunday meeting in Second Life

From: Eschatoon Magic (eschatoon@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 03:51:52 MDT

http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/regular_cosmic_engineers_sunday_meeting_in_second_life/

Cosmic Engineers will meet regularly in Second Life on Sundays at 10am
PST/SLT (1pm EST, 6pm UK, 7pm Continental EU). Sunday meetings will be
open to visitors. The Cosmic Engineers Second Life meeting point is on
the Extropia Core sim - you can use this SLURL to teleport. Depending
on those present, some Sunday meetings will be informal social or
organizational chats, and others will be mainly dedicated to
communicating our cosmic transhumanist vision to visitors. On
occasions the Sunday meeting will morph into a seminar with one or
more keynote speaker(s) and be announced in Current events on the
Cosmic Engineers website. The first regular meeting will take place on
Sunday September 28.

I wish to encourage those who are in Second Life to join the next
Sunday meeting on September 28 and bring friends interested in
transhumanism (not necessarily transhumanists). We will distribute the
shirt in the picture above and invite newcomers to the Cosmic
Engineers group. The first meeting will be very informal and cover
several ongoing initiatives. Our good friend Sophrosyne Stenvaag will
come to discuss her initiative Gender Freedom Day in Digital Worlds,
planned for October 25 in Second Life: a full day of speakers,
multimedia and other creative efforts, and host a fundraising party in
Extropia for organizations promoting freedom of expression of gender
identity and sexual preference in digital worlds. I will support her
initiative and wish to encourage you to support it too.

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon