[sl4] Re: Signaling after a singularity

From: Bryan Bishop (kanzure@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 21:14:12 MDT

On Wednesday 07 May 2008, Stuart Armstrong wrote:
> Competition would become stunted, because it would be obvious who
> would "win". People might still create (for themselves), but
> conversations might go along the lines of:

I'm noticing an unstated assumption in your message and those of the
rest of this thread. For some reason there's this assumption of some
mega-ultra-awesome-overlord ai that rules over everything with an iron
fist. What's up with this and where the hell does this unfounded
assumption come from?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/