CONF: Global Catastrophic Risks

From: Eliezer Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 16:07:54 MDT

http://www.global-catastrophic-risks.com/

Things that could wipe out the whole human species, and what to do about them.

July 17-20, 2008. Sponsored by the Oxford Future of Humanity
Institute, at Oxford, in the UK. Conference registration is £60.00 -
presumably travel and hotel will be the major expense for most
potential attendees.

Deadline for registration is May 26th, 2008.

I'll be there, as will Robin Hanson and Nick Bostrom (presumably; he's
running the conference, though I don't see him listed as a speaker).

--
Eliezer Yudkowsky