Re: Friendliness SOLVED!

From: Robin Brandt (mandelum@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 07:46:47 MDT

Mark,
Just answer this simple question?

--
Why would it be in the self-Interest of a Super-Intelligence to be Friendly
unless it already is friendly?
--
We all want AI to be friendly. But an AI has only the goals/values/interests
that we program into it. We have to code friendliness right there in the

--
~Robin Brandt~
Emergence, Evolution, Intelligence