Designer/layout artist needed for H+ e-zine

From: Michael Anissimov (michaelanissimov@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 17:11:54 MDT

Please email RU Sirius if you're interested or know someone who might be: *
Sirioso@yahoo.com* <Sirioso@yahoo.com>

From: RU Sirius <rusirius@well.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Subject: For designer/layout artist
To: James Clement <clementlawyer@hotmail.com>
Cc: Tyler Emerson <tyleremerson@gmail.com>

Folks,

We need an excellent designer – a layout and graphics artist – who can
design a 50-60 page periodical every three months on a limited budget.

The format will be an online e-zine – a "3d page flipping catalogue"" You
can look at a sample here:
*http://www.vcab.com*>

We need somebody who can learn this technology (or who already knows it. In
either case, it shouldn't be difficult). And we need somebody who will work
for minimal pay out of enthusiasm for the cause for this non-profit
publication.

In addition to designing each issue in its entirety, you will be responsible
for coming up with the cover logo for the periodical.

The periodical will be a healthy mix of text and visuals (just like any
well-designed magazine) and could be a great canvas for someone to show off
their design skills and give visual expression to the Transhumanist meme.
You will be working with editor RU Sirius in what could become a historic
periodical.

Please send email to RU Sirius at *Sirioso@yahoo.com* <Sirioso@yahoo.com>

--
Michael Anissimov