Re: Atoms

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 16:20:54 MDT

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 "Heartland" <mindinstance@gmail.com> said:

> you can't seem to comprehend why you could have the same process
> using different atoms and different processes using the same atoms.

Huh! The same process using DIFFERENT atoms and different processes
using the SAME atoms. That is crap. At the present moment I am at a very
loud party and for just the hell of it I decided to check my Email. I
have had several (more than several actually) glasses of wine and am ¾
drunk, some would say that at this instant I’m drunk as a skunk, but
diminished as I may be I can still easily see Bullshit when I see it. I
don’t usually drink this heavily but this is a party so what the hell,
and a damn good party too I must say! I don’t care what you say this is
fun.

  John K Clark

--
  John K Clark