Re: [META]A new list dedicated to PI/survival.

From: Heartland (mindinstance@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 18:39:40 MDT

> On 16/03/2008, Heartland <mindinstance@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've created a new list for all topics related to personal identity. Anyone is
>> welcome to continue or start new threads about PI/survival there. Feel free to
>> pass
>> the link along to other H+ lists that sometimes object to hosting these types
>> of
>> discussions. Thanks.
>> http://groups.google.com/group/PersonalIdentity

Stathis:
> Excellent idea! This topic always generates responses but obviously
> some people are sick of hearing about it - hopefully because they have
> already made up their minds rather than because they think it's
> unimportant.

I hope you're right because I can't think of a more important topic to discuss,
other than how to get the first AI right. It surely deserves its own list where
people will have freedom and space to explore various survival-related issues in
detail. It can't be long before sl4 mods pull the plug on these threads.

Slawek