Re: There's more to me than memories, but I won't tell you what

From: Heartland (mindinstance@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 13:26:46 MDT

John Ad Hominem Clark wrote:
> It you no longer think atoms and their "space time trajectories" (a term
> almost as pompous as ad hominem) is instrumental in giving us
> individuality, then I will stop referring to you as the High Priest of the Unique
> Atom and Sacred Original Cult.
>
> John K Clark

As you've known full well for years, I never said that unique atoms were
instrumental in giving
us individuality. Even other people told you many times this wasn't what I had
said. Do you think if you repeat this often enough, people will believe it?

In fact, I think it is you who've said many times before that unique atoms are
crucial to your survival, right? Can you explain that? I disagree. ;-)

John Ad Hominem Clark wrote:
> Something of the John Clark of 10 seconds ago still exists right now;
> I'd like the same thing will be true 10 seconds from now. I feel no
> obligation to explain why I'd like this to happen,

Well, then I'm certainly under no obligation to explain my views to you. Feel free
to not be obligated to respond to anything I write. Thanks.

Slawek