Re: There's more to me than memories, but I won't tell you what

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 08:38:18 MDT

Heartland, High Priest of the Unique Atom and Sacred Original Cult
Wrote:

> why are memories important in the first place, and not just to
> survival, but why are they so important, period.

Why in the scheme of things is memory important!? Do you really expect
adult human beings to patiently sit down and slowly explain this to you?
If this concept confuses you I really don’t know what to say.

  John K Clark

--
  John K Clark
  johnkclark@fastmail.fm