a2i2 is looking for Entry-Level AI Psychologist

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 17:48:47 MST

Adaptive A.I. Inc is looking for Entry-Level AI Psychologist

As all of our current staff members (now up to 17) are now quite experienced
and highly productive, we are again looking to fill a (Los Angeles based)
full-time, entry-level position.

We want someone smart, and highly motivated to work on AGI. Attitude and
work habits are more important than deep technical skills.

For more details see: http://adaptiveai.com/company/opportunities.htm At
this stage the work will entail quite a bit of system training and testing,
as well as sys admin.

Because we are expecting rapid expansion of our project and team over the
few years (we expect to more than triple our staff over the next year), this
position provides excellent advancement opportunities.

Our project has definite near-term commercial objectives, and we offer
competitive compensation in addition to the option of equity participation
in our company.

Please pass this on to anyone who might fit the bill.

Thanks.

Peter