Re: Singularity Objections

From: Thomas McCabe (pphysics141@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 17:10:33 MST

These are good, but they've already been added:

"* We might live in a computer simulation and it might be too
computationally expensive for our simulators to simulate our world
post-Singularity.
          o Rebuttal synopsis: This scenario can be used to argue for,
or against, any idea whatsoever. For idea X, just say "What if the
simulators killed us if we did X?", or "What if the simulators killed
us if we didn't do X?". "

 - Tom